This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
god of war jpcsp
psp 
can i play god of war demo without decrypt iso?i know that full game needs to be decrypt and i have not psp to decrypt them so plz reply me.
Well, if the game needs decrypting, you must find a real PSP to do it.
i m asking that can i load it without decrypt iso bcz many games need it first on jpcsp
Not many, but some yes! Did you try loading it?
yes i tried to load it but after jpcsp crash
and also tell me why we need to decrypt iso first.
I don't know myself, but I think we need to do it, because there's some kind of code that isn't in the JPCSP, or the emulator can't reach some info without decrypting.
so soon after will jpcsp able to run games without decrypt them
JPCSP !!!RUNS!!! a lot of games without decrypting.
All games have a main boot file that tells the PSP what to do and which files to load. JPCSP, like a PSP, interprets this file for the same purpose, but sometimes, and in most recent games, we can't access it because it's encrypted.
What prevents us from decrypting that file, is the fact that no one knows how to decrypt them and it's not easy at all to figure it out. The PSP uses a dedicated hardware solution (KIRK chip) to process this encryption and no one but Sony knows how it works and which keys are needed in the process.
By using a real PSP, homebrew applications can communicate with this chip and tell it to decrypt that file without having to know how it does it. That's why we say you need a real PSP for that, atleast until the encryption mechanism is not figured out.