This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP Update Firmware
psp 
is there a way to make JPCSP to update PSP Firmware.
Why do you need to update firmware?!? JPCSP is an open source project and with evry new firmware, the Dev team will write some more source.
JPCSP is a High-Level-Emulator, it does not use the BIOS files and therefore it cannot be updated. As you should notice it doesn't emulate a whole PSP, you can't see the XMB for example.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
That's what I was trying to say Tongue
I wanted for the en.... games.
(09-16-2010, 06:48 PM)ionelush2001 Wrote: I wanted for the en.... games.

If you mean for the encrypted games, a "firmware update" would not help; you have to decrypt the games on your PSP! There is no way to decrypt them on a PC.
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
d..., I hoped to make the en.... games to work.