This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Full Screen
Hello.
First of all i´d like to thank this community for the work you guys made.

I own a PSP and i love it, and i always dreamt about one day being able to play my games on the PC as well, and i really couldn´t believe when i saw Crisis Core running on my Core i5.

But theres one little problem though: i´d like to set resolution to my native monitor resolution, which is 1600x900.
But when i set the resolution and restart JPCSP, it starts as a full screen black screen, that won´t show me anything, absolutetly nothing, not even pressing ctrl + o will show the load umd window.

Any idead on what that may be?

Other than that the emulator is running really ok. Some games are still slow, but i realise thats gonna improve over time, but i´m already very surprised and much satisfied with the level you guys already reached.

Congratz on your amazing work, and keep it up!
Enable saving GE to texture, set resolution to native, and fullscreen on. Right click to access the menu.
Didnt work.

I still get the entire black full screen, and right click doen´t open anything :<
Which revision did you use?
Latest from svn, v0.6 rev2439.

The only settings i modified were to use GE into texture like u recommended, AntiAliasing 16x, also Use Media Engine and Encode sound with Sony Stage and Use Native Fonts from flash0 to fix the font problem with Dissidia.
Have you set the resolution to native in jpcsp display tab (just to be sure you didn't think it was about your monitor display resolution).
Yeah, i was trying to force 1600x900 and put it full screen.
Setting to use native resolution did the trick.
Thanks, bugmenot. Smile