This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JPCSP Error 126 Help
psp 
Hello everyone can anyone help me please with JPCSP when ever i run it an error pop up saying Loadlibrary failed with error 126:The specified module could not be found i'm new to JPCSP and don't know to fix it been browsing the internet and this forum but can't find any solutions.
Use the latest rev from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/jpcsp/
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
Just downloaded the latest rev but samething the error still apper
Did it displayed the dll you are missing?That error is because you dont have some dll files
Am I the only one with this cool sig?
[Image: ji6WX.png]
[Image: 2404362.png]
No missing dll showing just Loadlibrary failed with error 126:The specified module could not be found.the cmd pop up's then the JPCSP with the error at the same time
Reinstall the latest Java 6. If that still doesn't work, then perhaps your Windows installation is corrupt.