This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Queen's Blade - Spiral Chaos - jp - ULJS00190
r1759
compat. options:
ignore invalid memory addresses
ignore unmapped imports
use media engine

the game boots and goes in game pretty well, although there's a chance it'll get stuck on the title screen after you select new game. not frozen since the game still animates in the background, it just doesn't go to the loading screen. you can hear sound effects and some voices, but no music.

it creates a system save file, but it can't save otherwise. any attempt to save and then load will end with the load menu being still empty. trying to load a downloaded savefile doesn't work either, the files will be found, but while trying to load them the game'll show an error message and start a new game.

there are some graphical glitches while the battle animations are happening, looks like the transparency levels are too high. screenshots 9 and 10 show how it looks, while 7 and 8 how it should. a memory dump shows that during the battle cutscenes the game uses alpha channel of 0-127 range for those, while the emulator seems to be trying to diplay them with 0-255 anyway.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   log+profiler.7z (Size: 72.73 KB / Downloads: 189)
this bug don't happens in this game only, the graphical one, that we have a lot more transparency

it happens in the exact same format in a game that i have called, Bleach Soul Carnival , it screw up a lot more in the Bleach game, we can see like the character is semi invisible, and the background is all messy
r2100

unmapped imports during the loading, the movies freeze playing after around 1-2 seconds (though the sound still plays, just the picture stops updating), and invalid memory address errors when i pick the continue option.

after those i get a "cannot find executable" error.
Code:
Running Jpcsp 32bit...
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find executable
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:113)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.call(RuntimeContext.java:195)
        at _S1_3_883F598.s(_S1_3_883F598.java:44)
        at _S1_3_88F371C.s(_S1_3_88F371C.java:452)
        at _S1_3_88F371C.exec(_S1_3_88F371C.java)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:116)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jump(RuntimeContext.java:154)
        at _S1_3_8804604.s(_S1_3_8804604.java:48)
        at _S1_3_88F2FE8.s(_S1_3_88F2FE8.java:20)
        at _S1_3_88F2FE8.exec(_S1_3_88F2FE8.java)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.jumpCall(RuntimeContext.java:116)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.call(RuntimeContext.java:195)
        at _S1_3_88329B4.s(_S1_3_88329B4.java:76)
        at _S1_3_883B310.s(_S1_3_883B310.java:1676)
        at _S1_3_883B310.exec(_S1_3_883B310.java)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeContext.runThread(RuntimeContext.java:701)
        at jpcsp.Allegrex.compiler.RuntimeThread.run(RuntimeThread.java:51)

Attached Files
.7z   r2100-qb.7z (Size: 54.15 KB / Downloads: 152)
I had the same problem as you (transparent sprites) but now I have the solution:
only Ge graphics, use shaders, use geometry shader, disable UBO, enable saving GE to textures, enable dynamic shader, enable stencil test. At first the game don't have any color (just black & white) but once you resize it to 3x or full screen the colors are back and the transparency is normal. I use ATI graphic card so it still has a lot of buggy graphics.