This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persona 5 instant fps drop
ps3 
Hello i am new on theese forums thought i'd say hello first.
But yeah recently i tried to get persona 5 running on my pc i built like months ago and all seemed fine till the opening cinematic ended and the metro part starts, suddenly the fps fell to 3 fps at best and it basically became unplayable.
I'm preety lost as i tried messing with the settings into every possible combination but i just can't seem to get it working, as the thread about new posts stated i'm attaching my log and here are my specs:

Gpu: GeForce gtx 1060 6 gb
Ram:16 gb
Cpu:Intel Core i5-4460 Cpu @3.2 Ghz

I also made sure the firmware is updated and i'm using the latest version of the emulator.
Thank you for reading and tell me if i screwed something up

PS:Is how i install the game of any importance too ?'
Extra PS:i'm using the usa version

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 115.61 KB / Downloads: 93)
Did anyone else run into this type of a problem too ?