This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persona 5 configuration problem
ps3 
Hi there guys! I'm writing here because I've a problem with the configuration of my emulator. Even by download ready builds of emulator I can't find the "Vulkan" option on rendering configuration. The only one I can see is the OpenGL... I'm a bit frustated because didn't find anything on internet, so I'm all in your hands, pls!

PS: P5 is running 0-10 FPS. On main menu is around 9.

These are my actual pc setup:
Intel core i5-4690 3.50 GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 Phantom

Thx!
Pls, help me! :X
(08-05-2017, 01:10 PM)Glaciel Wrote: Hi there guys! I'm writing here because I've a problem with the configuration of my emulator. Even by download ready builds of emulator I can't find the "Vulkan" option on rendering configuration. The only one I can see is the OpenGL... I'm a bit frustated because didn't find anything on internet, so I'm all in your hands, pls!

PS: P5 is running 0-10 FPS. On main menu is around 9.

These are my actual pc setup:
Intel core i5-4690 3.50 GHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 Phantom

Thx!

Hello! I was having the same exact problem with rendering as you. I would try to download builds but I couldn't get it to work. That was until I updated my laptop to windows 10. At the time my laptop was currently running on windows 7. Updating was kinda like a last resort for me because I wasn't sure how it would run on my laptop but currently everything is running smoothly. So if you are currently running on windows 7, I would recommend updating if you know your computer can handle it!