This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallout 3 [BLES00333]
PPU Decoder: Interprether (fast) -didn't tryed others¨

SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)

Automatically load required libraries (checked)

Render GPU: OpenGL/D3D12

D3D12: crashes before you are able to design you caracter
OpenGL: game is playable i thing you could even finish the whole game

game is full of non gamebreaking visual glitches, but more than playable
would concider placing it in INGAME section cause of the LOW FPS

FPS inside houses, megaton, vault (5-20FPS)
FPS in wastelad (2-3FPS)

I wanted to show that the graphics on the create yoou character were bugged (the gray thing wasn't visible) but when I reran the game it fixed it self.

played on build 0.0.3 (01.08.2017)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2fps in the wasteland (the majority of the game) & u consider that playable!!!
also where is the log?
I think this should be ingame AFTER you upload a log
Indeed. Moving to general discussion for now.

Check: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=174376
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(08-02-2017, 03:13 PM)fifazalata Wrote: 2fps in the wasteland (the majority of the game) & u consider that playable!!!
also where is the log?
I think this should be ingame AFTER you upload a log
Yea I ment ingame too I said playable cause the game works now without gamebreaking glithces. Did you even red what I wrote?
(08-02-2017, 07:09 PM)KoleckOLP1 Wrote: Yea I ment ingame too I said playable cause the game works now without gamebreaking glithces. Did you even red what I wrote?

KoleckOLP1, you've forgot to attach zipped RPCS3.log from RPCS3 folder after testing the game. Do it and ask sshadow to move it to Ingame.
here is the log.

I had to compress it into multy part so I am able to put it here. Stupid limits.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.part01.rar (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 92)
.rar   RPCS3.part02.rar (Size: 2 MB / Downloads: 92)
.rar   RPCS3.part03.rar (Size: 613.5 KB / Downloads: 74)
you got the RPSC3.log in my coment bellow it's 3part cause the log is over 100mb I played from start of the game to megaton.
Read this: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=174376

2 fps is not playable... Moving to ingame.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(08-10-2017, 07:39 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Read this: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=174376

2 fps is not playable... Moving to ingame.

I know I said it's playable in the termn of no major glitches ocour to break the game