This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any Possibility RPCS3 will be run at playable speed for i5 processors?
hi i have i5 7600 4.1 ghz and rpcs3 runs slow in open areas DS so question is will it run better in near future or only way to play is to update to i7? otherwise i can wait untill playable... :S
(07-30-2017, 09:13 PM)kuchiki23 Wrote: hi i have i5 7600 4.1 ghz and rpcs3 runs slow in open areas DS so question is will it run better in near future or only way to play is to update to i7? otherwise i can wait untill playable... :S

dont think anyone can say what cpu/specs will be required when the emulator can runs certain games "better" but either way no point in buying an i7 right now unless you need to upgrade regardless, i mean by the time this emulator can run most games at a playable level you might find a new cpu out that can run it with more ease.
(07-30-2017, 09:11 PM)Vexars3 Wrote: hi i have i5 7600 4.1 ghz and rpcs3 runs slow in open areas DS so question is will it run better in near future or only way to play is to update to i7? otherwise i can wait untill playable... :S

Whenever I run RPCS3, my i5 8300H CPU speed gets locked to the base … ... another OS if you have the possibility, could be some weird OS shenanigan. ... Trying to get Persona 5 at a playable setting any optimization tips