This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Diva Extend English Plugin Help
Hi everyone.

Some days ago i got a Project Diva Extend cso. I tried to start it with JPCSP and everything was fine. On the wiki i found an english patch. it somehow uses a folder with the name "seplugins" in the root of ms0. in "seplugins" is the plugin folder itself with a prx file in it and in "seplugins" should i create a "game.txt" with the hole path to the prx file. ok all done but know i don't know how to activate the plugin so my game detects the file and updates to the english menu and etc.

Here the link to the wiki with the exact plugin installation description: http://projectdiva.wikispaces.com/Transl...8Extend%29

The description speaks about a real PSP but i hope JPCSP can handle somehow these prx files and update my game to english.

So here my exact question:
How can i use exactly this prx file to update my game to english?

yours sincerely
Garrett
As far as I know, you can't do that with JPCSP, maybe yet.
Hi again,

now a big amount of time passed since my start post and I want to ask here again if in the meantime something has be done in relation to my problem?

Thanks for any replies.

Garrett
If i get you, that patch is added to the original game, isn't? If so, then do it on your PSP and the result .iso/.cso will be on english so you can use it on JPCSP with that language.

On the other side, i doubt that the whole game is patched; instead, that patch is just like an DLC that PSP uses to have the game on X language; if this is the case JPCSP still can't handle DLC package. I am not sure, but i read somewhere that DLC packages can be attached to main game .iso with a tool; maybe this way can work instead the 1st suggestion i made.
[Image: montcer.png]
plugins are not DLC packages.
all the project diva extend patch does is to replace some strings at specified addresses in the PSP's memory, turning the game into english.

also plugins are not supported in JPCSP
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
jpcsp is open source.Try implement yourself then post here again.
I think cheat module is a good start.