This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouse double left click problem
Hi, Thank you all for this wonderful emu.
I am using RPCS3 to play Demon souls.
Great game and RPCS3 is amazing.
I use keyboard+mouse to control.
By using UCR(Universal Control Remapper: https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic....19&t=12249)
I can use mouse to control like a PC native game.
But just one problem.
Mouse double left click is hotkey of fullscreen in RPCS3. This make mouse attack is impossible.
And i cant find anywhere to modify this hotkey.
Could you teach me how to change the fullscreen's hotkey to another?
THX alot
Hello.

We don't have that hotkey as editable. Will pass on as a suggestion.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Thank you. That would be great.
Can you send me your setting? I am also trying to play with mouse and keyboard and i am having a really hard time setting everything up.
We added an option to disable the doubleclick in settings->Emulator

Intel Kaby Lake i3 7100 @ 3.9Ghz
Sapphire RX 480 8GB @ 1342MHz
32 GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz
Crucial MX300 525GB
ASUS Prime Z-270-K
(07-28-2017, 06:03 PM)Xeroaxsax Wrote: Can you send me your setting? I am also trying to play with mouse and keyboard and i am having a really hard time setting everything up.

Hi Xeroaxsax & darkcity,
About KeyBoard+Mouselook setting for rpcs3.
I share my way here. If it helpful for you or anyone else. Just take it.

UCR is a powerful tool. But there is alittle delay when "mouse to button" or "mouse to Joy"
I find this(mouse2joystick for Cemu, by CemuUser8, https://github.com/CemuUser8/mouse2joyst...U/releases)
Its mouselook is more smooth.
So I did some tweaks on it. Add Pov control and some Hotkey and...
Now the mouselook in rpcs3 is nice.
All credit to them, CemuUser8 & Helgef & evilC & Autohotkey & vJoy.

mouse2joystick_for_rpcs3: download
.rar   mouse2joystick_for_rpcs3.rar (Size: 17.53 KB / Downloads: 660)

Step 1: Download and install vJoy & AutoHotkey
Step 2: "Start"_"Configure vJoy"_Select "1" in POVs zone_"Apply"
Step 3: Run mouse2joystick_for_rpcs3.ahk
Step 4: Run rpcs3, choose "MMJoystick" in I/O configuration. Boot in Demon's Souls, Press Hotkey "F1" and play. (Press Hotkey"F1" Again to disable the script)
Enjoy it.
Important: You should always check this option, if using mouse in rpcs3.
(07-29-2017, 09:38 AM)Megamouse Wrote: We added an option to disable the doubleclick in settings->Emulator

My Hotkey List: (You can modify it in setting.ini)

Thanks a lot jppjpp.

You have left me without words, i need to test it, cause i'm not at my place now.
I was thinking to use the combination of mmjoystick and vjoy, but, i did not know if that was possible.

I'll test it as soon as i'll arrive at home.
thanks again

EDIT: Once tested, as you mentioned, runs smoother than UCR, but looks like everything is a little slower, don't know for sure.
I have changed "Number of Buttons" in vjoyConf from 8 to 16, and assigned mouse middle button instead of "z" key.

Thank you again.

On the other hand, any advice to setup RPCS3 options ?

My CPU is a Intel Core i5-6400, 2.7 GHz
GPU GTX 750 TI
16 GB 2133 MHz DDR4
Thanks for sharing but it doesnt work for me. I followed all the instructions but in game it just doesnt recognize any inputs.
EDIT: Fixed it dont really even know how but thx mouse works better then in the PC version of DS1. Game still runs like crap for me might have to get a new CPU.
It doesnt seem to be working, can you provide instructions on how to resolve the problem? Non of the buttons seem to be working, cant even skip the fist cutscene
i cant even jump the first cinematic, how to fix?