This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valkyria Chronicles [BLUS30196]
RPCS3 v0.0.3-9-0f407a2 Alpha
White screen only.

Attached Files
.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 24.52 KB / Downloads: 84)
current build rpcs3-v0.0.3-2017-08-13-15760b38_win64
I know its not an official release but its better than nothing in my opinion.

Settings are

Intro: Works both with sounds and animation but the animation is flawed in the middle of screen with a broken border and if the entire movie plays then i get access violation at different points and i need to restart, but if skipped before that then it loads into menu.
Menu: Works altho it lagged at the loadup a bit, it took maybe 10 seconds to load in
Ingame sound: working most of the time except a few scenes but i just had to relog, load a previous file and it would work.
Ingame Graphics: well...i can see whats happening, but when we go from overview mode into 3d mode the characters look like they got screwed up wings, aka broken graphics. Also when moving around with terrain differences some things, and especially rivers nearby will break free from the ground and follow along the characters until next turn.
Voices: excellent
Save: Works
Load: Works

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 282 KB / Downloads: 69)
This game goes ingame on master build.
Moving to Ingame.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)