This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNDEAD knights ULUS10453
the game works only intro because there are a problem creating the faked video, there are a lock blocks or some routes blocking the way....but i think that is easy to fix for the jpcsp team Smile

greetings there are the game log ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   this gam freezes faked video.txt.txt (Size: 29.52 KB / Downloads: 59)
psp 
i got this: the works the menu and others things but ther are a lort of error ,
this game doesn´t needs faked video....and i can´t star a mode game like easy hadr or hell hre more shots and info for the devs

.rar   undeadkerrors.rar (Size: 2.38 KB / Downloads: 74)
.txt   undeadwarnseasymode.txt (Size: 29.67 KB / Downloads: 59)
(08-27-2010, 10:43 PM)saintseiya Wrote: the game works only intro because there are a problem creating the faked video, there are a lock blocks or some routes blocking the way....but i think that is easy to fix for the jpcsp team Smile

greetings there are the game log ...

Maybe you should put the media engine on. That might fix it.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

well i go to try that, thansk but is hard, there are a lot of errors, and blocks blocking hehe,.
well but jpcsp is awesone greetings to jpcsp team Big Grin

but how i say the only way to get the menu is using no hacks but for more informacion this is just the time when the game freezes just bellow,
greetings Big Grin

now the games is more stable, can set many things like modeSadeasy , dificult, and if it´s okey) but there are a error where is loading the graphics and more

0 [user_main] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address : 0x4 PC=088B9FEC
3907 [user_main] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address : 0x0 PC=088B9FE8
4141 [user_main] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address : 0x4 PC=088B9FEC
4360 [user_main] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address : 0x0 PC=088B9FE8
5469 [user_main] ERROR memory - read32 - Invalid memory address : 0x4 PC=088B9FEC
"freezes when is loading the game mode)
tested in jpcsp 1752

In Jpcsp 1785

Shows videos,is now ingame,the problems are that show the enemies as artifacts and font in messages.

in a laptop dualcore 1,6ghz and win xp

sorry for my english xS

edit: yes, show the enemies in default options

Hi, I try to play this game too but I have any problems like saintseiya.

No text in game and the knight can't beat ennemies without the game crash !

I have JPCSP v0.6 1772 and JPCSP laucher, I activate the Media Engine (thanks Kai3213).

If you can help, thanks.
using r 3024
at the start of the gameplay the emulator keeps pausing with errors
here is a compiler log

Attached Files
.7z   log.7z (Size: 1.24 MB / Downloads: 88)