This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persona 5 random crash
Hello
When i play persona 5, i have sometimes freezes/crash, and this appears in the console :
F {rsx::thread} class std::runtime_error thrown: Invalid location (offset=0x0, location=0xffffffff)
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\RSX\RSXThread.cpp:83)

I have an AMD radeon R9 380 series, and a Intel core i7-6700 3.40GHz
On my config pannel i use :
PPU decoder : recompiler (LLVM)
SPU decoder : recompiler (ASMJIT)
Render : Vulkan
Aspect ratio 4:3
frame limit 30 fps

Haven't touched anything else except that. I'm just at the beggining, after the oppening mission, but before meeting Sakura san.
Thanks in advance.
Use the latest build and the spu fixes( you can find all you need in the first post of Persona 5 thread) than you have to use cheat engine; just before the fight use the speedhack and set it to 5, than the fight will start and you can go back to 1. You can bind the speedhack's settings to a hotkey so you can do it ripidly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPpJVCJKZNo That's a video guide of the process, you can select the hotkeys in cheat engine's settings.
i7 6700K / Nvidia GTX 1070 8G / 16 G RAM
Thanks man, i'm testing this right away