This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change hotkeys and framerate
Hello.

I recently tried out RPCS3 and after a few tries I managed to get it working.
I've played Soul Calibur 4 and it was slow. I understand this is still in development, so I'll be keeping an eye out for more updates.
I have some questions though.

1#
What I can do with RPCS3 and not on my PS3 console, is pausing the game. However, the hotkeys for pause and resume are different. What do I have to do so that pause and resume have the same hotkey?

2#
The framerate in combat for Soul Calibur 4 is about 15. It fluctuates around that number.
Is there a way to set the current framerate to any number? Instead of 30, 60, auto etc?

3#
I also noticed a "capture frame" option. But RPCS3 crashes when I click on it.
What does this option do? Is it like recording?