This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ni no kuni wrath of the white witch help
Hi!

i got few problems with this game.... First when its the anime cutscene after it turns all black screen if i dont hurry to skip it in big world map when he comes to the world its like 4-6 fps.... sometimes its 30 here and there in some in game cutscenes but most around 15.. i dont know if that should work like that i hope someone can help out and tell me if i do things right if not i guess someone can help me?

and yes i did Select Automatic and Manual Load and select libjpgdec.sprx and still same thing for me so i dont know what to do... so i put back to auto only

heres some pic how it looks like in the settings and of course if something wrong.. just guide me Smile

my spec is.. i5-2500k 3.30 ghz 8 gb ram gtx 970 i got the lastest build from yesterday too

Thanks for the help! ps tried to put the log it said its too big and tried without winrar too... sorry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)