This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tekken: Dark Resurrection - USA - ULUS10139
The function sceUtilityGetNetParamLatestID has been implemented in r2132. Does it help?
so it seems tekken 5 only runs in practice mode... i m eagerly waiting to see what version of the emulator will fix it...
Hey Guys, a little help here pls... Big Grin

I tried running Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection.iso in the latest JPCSP which is
v0.6 r2239 but after showing the BANDA NAMCO GAMES Logo the screen turns black and stays black.... any solution to this problem? Huh
(08-22-2011, 11:22 AM)looter198 Wrote: Hey Guys, a little help here pls... Big Grin

I tried running Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection.iso in the latest JPCSP which is
v0.6 r2239 but after showing the BANDA NAMCO GAMES Logo the screen turns black and stays black.... any solution to this problem? Huh

Hi guys,
I am having the same problem as looter198 here. I downloaded Jpcsp (versions 2254, & a latest one a day before), my problem is that I got a psp, a tekken dark resurrection umd & i got it decrypted, but when i load umd,
the game runs, the screen shows me the "BANDAI NAMCO LOGO AND GOES BLACK & STAYS BLACK". Sad
What should I do?I havent tried any other game as I got only this UMD as free with my PSP.
I ran Cube Sample & it works just fine.

My Specs Are-
AMD Phenomâ„¢ II X2 555 Processor, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 3200MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 1GB.

I installed xuggle & JRE too.
I have attached the Log file too. Please solve this problem of ours. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files
.html   log.html (Size: 28.69 KB / Downloads: 136)
hi friends , i have the same problem.

my system config is

Intel Core2duo 2.53Ghz
2GB RAM
Nvidia Geforce 1GB

500GB HD
As of r2827 the game is still between unplayable and half-playable.
Will hang up in the introduction screen or in any other mode than Practice mode.
Feels like it's a compiler issue since, sometimes, you can avoid the hang in the introduction if you are fast enough and press x and start repeatedly so it won't meet a point that it will hang.