This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persona 5: Dungeon freeze
Hi guys!
I'm using the latest build and the game works almost fine ( average fps 10-40, bloom still bugged), but i have a problem. In the first palace when i try to attack an enemy face to face ( without ambushing him), the game freeze. That's happened to all or just me?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

i7 6700K / Nvidia GTX 1070 8G / 16 G RAM
I think it happens to everyone for now, I've seen several complain about it
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
The freeze is also random, sometimes the game stop running, sometimes the fight begin. So, it's better be waiting for a new build.
Thanks again ^^
I've tried with the build posted on discord, the game still freeze in this situation. But, i've also tried with the Interpreter instead of the PPU, and the game go through this event, but is very slow.
With the PPU, now, even when i ambush an enemy the game stop working.

EDIT.

Switching to Interpreter, allow me to go through this part. Probably all the tutorial fights have this iussue. Now i have to see if all the other fight remains broken.
In my case it happens only when Morgana want to teach me new technique.
PC1: Pentium G2020, ASUS Radeon R9 290X, 6GB DDR3, Win 10
PC2: i7-6700HQ, GTX 960M+HD 530, 8GB DDR4, Win 10
yyy.... Pancakes?

PS: My nickname on Discord is eEXEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPpJVCJKZNo&t=0s
At this link, there is a solution for the freeze before tutorial fights. For me it worked, but after the fight the game still randomly freeze even when i ambush an enemy. But i think that if you save, restart the emulator and reload after that part the game wont freeze, i'm gonna try this tonight xD