This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any releases after 6/02 not rendering properly
Hello. I've tried every nightly after 06/02 and once the debugger was removed from the right side of the application every game renders 1/4th the size it should, even in full screen and it stays at the bottom left corner of the screen. This is with opengl. Vulkan still gives me a white screen and direct12 crashes. I have a gtx 770 and the latest nvidia drivers. I even tried a clean install. Thank you for your help.

Here's an image of the problem.
http://imgur.com/a/mR1B1

And my log.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzLj-r...2RiWUd2cUU
Debugger wasn't removed. GUI was changed from wxWidgets to QT and Debugger is now hidden by default but still there.
Nevertheless, this is very weird. Can you post a screenshot?
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(06-09-2017, 09:00 PM)Annie Wrote: Debugger wasn't removed. GUI was changed from wxWidgets to QT and Debugger is now hidden by default but still there.
Nevertheless, this is very weird. Can you post a screenshot?

I did. I couldn't get the embed to work so I posted a link. When I revert to 06/02 or earlier builds it works fine again. Thank you for the information.
DPI issues. Change your resolution to something low or change your DPI to confirm. I'm guessing you have a relatively small 4k display or something similar.
(06-10-2017, 12:56 PM)kd-11 Wrote: DPI issues. Change your resolution to something low or change your DPI to confirm. I'm guessing you have a relatively small 4k display or something similar.

I appreciate the reply but I have a 1080p display. I'll mess with the DPI but it still doesn't explain why the new nighties effect the render size, especially in full screen. I'll post an update after I adjust my DPI settings. I'm using Windows 10 and I actually have my screen set to enlarge windows and text at 125% so i can read text from farther away.
Alright. I set the DPI to 100% and it's fixed. Thank you so much. Is there a reason why this only recently started happening? I'm okay with switching my DPI to use this emulator but I can't help but wonder what's changed.
(06-11-2017, 02:56 AM)jessman1988 Wrote: Alright. I set the DPI to 100% and it's fixed. Thank you so much. Is there a reason why this only recently started happening? I'm okay with switching my DPI to use this emulator but I can't help but wonder what's changed.

Qt transition. Still some kinks to work out.