This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 [BLES01301]
RPCS3 v0.0.2-6-8e64e9d Alpha
Quote:·S 0:00:09.249206 sys_process: Process finished

Attached Files
.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 31.67 KB / Downloads: 107)
Using RPCS3 v0.0.2-7-fd3083f Alpha, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 now goes ingame! (If someone could move this thread to Commercial Games: Ingame, that would be great!)

Settings:
PPU Decoder: Interpreter (fast)
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)
Renderer: OpenGL
Libraries: Automatically load required libraries

This game still can't be considered playable for a multitude of reasons:

-You tend to get stuck in the floor with no ability to escape while you and the enemies start to flicker (see images)
-Bear in mind that if you decide to play this at its current state, be sure get out of your starting position by boosting up using R1 and moving while in the air. Otherwise, you will get stuck.

-I haven't been able to run through the game all the way

-The red visual effect is given to you when you take damage does not disappear and stacks on top of one another, eventually leaving you with a completely red screen

-The game also runs very slowly at 10-15 fps in game and about 60 when you get stuck

(If these reasons don't matter to a game's ability to be considered "Playable" please let me know)

Link to images of title screen, the two photos being flickered between when stuck, and my Gundam just running to prove that this game goes Ingame: http://imgur.com/a/27zAm

Attached Files
.7z   Gundam 3 log.7z (Size: 1.72 MB / Downloads: 81)