This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AquaPazza AquaPlus Dream Match [BLUS31321]

I have decided to put this title here for now and will let the mods decide where to put it. As you can see in the video I am having trouble deciding if the game can be considered playable or just as ingame at the moment. As I have not tested the entire game then I of course cannot claim that it is really playable, but I would suspect that it is. There are problems mentioned in the video (i.e. accessing settings sends the game into a loop).

PPU: Recompiler
SPU: Recompiler
LLEs: Auto

Included is the log. If you want screenshots obtain them from the video.

Attached Files
.rar   APAPDM Testing Phase 1.rar (Size: 713.52 KB / Downloads: 95)
For a fighting game to be playable it should run at full speed. You get about half speed, but what's your CPU?
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(06-04-2017, 11:37 AM)ssshadow Wrote: For a fighting game to be playable it should run at full speed. You get about half speed, but what's your CPU?

i7-860 @ 2.8GHz, can boost up to 3.1GHz.

It's been watercooled and I can't overclock due to motherboard. Feels bad man Confused
Game: AQUAPAZZA [BLUS31321]
RPCS3 Version: v0.0.2-5366-e36f0793 Alpha | 04 June, 2017 | FW 4.81
Specs: i7-4770 | GTX 1080 | 32GB DDR3 | Windows 10 x64
Core: Automatically load required libraries | Bind SPU threads to secondary cores | Lower SPU thread priority
Graphics: 1280x720 | 16x9 | Frame limit Off | Use GPU texture scaling
Audio: XAudio2
Input/Output: XInput (Using an official PS3 controller with SCPToolkit drivers)
See Also: AQUAPAZZA [NPUB31336]

Tested on 6 combinations of the Renderer, PPU, and SPU configurations. Solid 60FPS on V+Rec(LLVM)+Rec(ASMJIT) when Frame Limit is set to 60.

OPENGL
OGL+Int(f)+Int(p): Can't Boot. White Screen. Stuck on F {SPU[0x2000000] Thread (sdarc_spu) [0x000d4]} : class std::runtime_error thrown: Unknown/Illegal instruction (0x9d64c099)(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\SPUInterpreter.cpp:33)
OGL+Int(f)+Int(f): Can't Boot. White Screen. Stuck on F {SPU[0x2000001] Thread (sdarc_spu) [0x000d4]} : class std::runtime_error thrown: Unknown/Illegal instruction (0x9d64c099)(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\SPUInterpreter.cpp:33)
OGL+Int(f)+Rec(ASMJIT): "Ingame" 60FPs during intro cutscene, Title Screen, and Character Select Screen. 50FPS during Main Menu. 30-40FPS during matches. RPCS3 brings up two Segfault error windows that can be ignored, but will crash if Stop is pressed.

VULKAN
V+Int(f)+Rec(ASMJIT): "Ingame" 540FPS during intro cutscene, 250 FPS on Title Screen, 53FPS on Character Select Screen. 85FPS during Main Menu. 35-60FPS during matches. RPCS3 brings up two Segfault error windows that can be ignored, but will crash if Stop is pressed.
V+Rec(LLVM)+Rec(ASMJIT): Playable. 60FPS. RPCS3 brings up two Segfault error windows that can be ignored, but will crash if Stop is pressed. Enable Frame Limit to 60FPS.

D3D12
DX+Int(f)+Rec(ASMJIT): "Ingame" 430FPS during intro cutscene, 170 FPS on Title Screen, 8FPS on Character Select Screen (4FPS on Partner Select). 52FPS during Main Menu. 3FPS during matches. RPCS3 brings up two Segfault error windows that can be ignored, but will crash if Stop is pressed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   AquaPazza AquaPlus Dream Match [BLUS31321] RPCS3 Logs June.rar (Size: 1,021.95 KB / Downloads: 100)
Moving to playable
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)