This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers [BLJS10335]
rpcs3-v0.0.2-2017-07-17-8816dbbe_win64
I may have a bad dump, given that it wants me to reinstall the game to HD every time I boot it. Besides that, it will freeze if I let the title play out and don't skip it. Dialogue in scenarios seems to function, dialogue in pre/post scenarios seem to break. Visual errors in pre/post scenario dialogue, battle scenes. I got a crash from turning off the battle animations and starting the battle as well.
Intermission save/load seems to work fine. You can make a quicksave, but reloading them doesn't work. Game does remember that you got a quicksave quit convo, giving me the character entries in the library. BGM player functions.
Crashes/hanging during text scrawl prevents the game from advancing past prologue.

Edit: Video of about as much as I could get it to do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-FygjcbELU

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 1.39 MB / Downloads: 123)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Robot Wars OG: The Moon Dwellers [BLJS10335] - by tailszero - 07-18-2017, 02:51 AM