This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales of Graces F [BLUS30903]
Those "errors" mean nothing.

Maybe the game crashes because it's too fast. Try 30 fps limit.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Hello everyone!

I have been having issues trying to make that game work. Both the graphics and the sound were broken.

I checked the "convert to 16-bit" checkbox in the audio menu and it fixed the sound, but graphics were still really buggy (same issue as jazjaz36 on the 27th of july). I then tweaked a bit my GPU presets, ticked "Strict rendering mode" but it still wouldn't work. I then put PPU Decoder to Fast Interpreter and suddenly the graphics started working correctly, but the sound got as broken as it was before ticking "convert to 16-bit".

Ever since, the graphics has been working and the sound has been broken, no matter how I tweak the presets.

Any insight on what might be happening?

edit : I'm sorry, I did not realise that some informations was missing. I'm using the OpenAL audio because XAudio2 won't load.

I have 16Gb ram (some 2133mhz shit), i7-4790k as CPU and a gtx 960 as GPU. I also limited the fps to 30.