This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Trying To Boot Gran Turismo 5
Hello

I am completely new to this and I don't really now what to do now.

I am trying to boot Gran Turismo 5 and I get an error.

What do I do now? Please be nice! I'm new! Big Grin

Thanks in advance

This is the error I get in the launcher log: https://pastebin.com/QZDick1G

Attached is the log file

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 89.32 KB / Downloads: 93)
Hello,
Log files can be uploaded after compression (.zip, .7z, .rar).
That behavior is expected for Gran Turismo 5, it's listed as Nothing on the compatibility list, meaning it won't even load a rendering window due to inaccuracies on the emulation
https://rpcs3.net/compatibility
I recommend you try games listed as Playable. Some other titles listed as In-game may work somewhat okay but are not properly Playable.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(05-17-2017, 08:57 PM)Annie Wrote: Hello,
Log files can be uploaded after compression (.zip, .7z, .rar).
That behavior is expected for Gran Turismo 5, it's listed as Nothing on the compatibility list, meaning it won't even load a rendering window due to inaccuracies on the emulation
https://rpcs3.net/compatibility
I recommend you try games listed as Playable. Some other titles listed as In-game may work somewhat okay but are not properly Playable.

Sorry about the log, I forgot you could compress them. Is there anything you can suggest now you can read the log, or is it a lost cause?
Unfortunately no setting will change the outcome, it doesn't work due to some big issues and unimplemented stuff in sys_ functions. It will should still be a while before this evolves
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(05-17-2017, 09:06 PM)Annie Wrote: Unfortunately no setting will change the outcome, it doesn't work due to some big issues and unimplemented stuff in sys_ functions. It will should still be a while before this evolves

OK, Thanks for the help! Smile