This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II [BLUS31597]
(06-20-2017, 08:53 AM)jazjaz36 Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 04:59 PM)jazjaz36 Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 01:06 PM)Annie Wrote: You can download builds on https://rpcs3.net/builds
Never use old builds unless it doesn't work on latest

okay. ThanksSmile I just posted on the Cold Steel 1 thread. I'm trying that first, but as far as I've noticed all my problems and concerns here are pretty much the same there.

I had to bump this thread as I have a question. I've been trying to get save files from gamefaqs. If I understand it right
NPUB31836_SAVE255 is always the system data, which should go hand in hand with the save data. So everytime I put together with the save data that I get from gamefaqs, this error always comes up when I try to load the file.
F {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x0029d854]} MEM: Access violation reading location 0x534

It is my understanding that any system data can go with the save files. Am I missing something?
I don't know if you are trying to import a save file from CS1, but that worked fine for me. I just copied and pasted the CS1 save folder and changed the name with the code number of CS2.

Btw, the only major problem I am facing with this game is that the frame rate is way lower than with the first game. :S If someone knows any workaround, please share.

Besides that, the textures keep failing like in the first one, and just rare freezes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II [BLUS31597] - by Chaoscontrol - 06-23-2017, 05:23 PM