This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Java and SonicStage issues???
Sorry for double posting (is that allowed here? Try as I might, I couldn't find any rules). Just making sure that this information is gotten across. Ok, so now my game keeps crashing no matter what whenever I try to load. But then it works fine on r1975. Unfortunately, for one of the logs (where I battled Vanitas), I had to use this slower version, and had to keep pressing the X button; and since the emulator didn't pick up 90% of the button presses, but just enough to keep the game going, my fingers are kind of sore after pushing the X button AT LEAST 1,000 times trying to show something, but I kept dying Sad Anyways, attached are the logs, and following is some more info:

LogX1: All logs that have the 1 mean that I was trying to load Aqua in Castle of Dreams world right before the pumpkin boss (forgot the name).

LogX2: All logs that have the 2 mean that I was trying to load Ventus in Keyblade Graveyard world right before Vanitas.

LogAY: Both logs with the A in them were using the newest version of JPCSP (2413). Crashed for both 1 and 2.

Log BY: Both logs with the B in them were using a version that isn't too old (2240). Crashed for both 1 and 2.

Log CY: Both logs with the C in them were using a rather old version (1975). Worked fine in 1 and 2 (except for the major speed loss between versions).

In case you didn't read my above post, I did uninstall and reinstall Java and SonicStage. SS seems to work fine now (90% of the time) and Java....works fine I guess. It's possible I may need to restart my computer, maybe that's why it's been crashing so much.

P.S. Should I post suggestions for the devs here, or make a new thread? Also, if there are rules here, could somebody please point me to them?

Thanks for any and all help.

Attached Files
.html   LogA1.html (Size: 49.97 KB / Downloads: 115)
.html   LogA2.html (Size: 55.36 KB / Downloads: 120)
.html   LogB1.html (Size: 35.95 KB / Downloads: 117)
.html   LogB2.html (Size: 16.42 KB / Downloads: 101)
.zip   LogC1.zip (Size: 12.36 KB / Downloads: 81)
.zip   LogC2.zip (Size: 11.16 KB / Downloads: 87)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Java and SonicStage issues??? - by ventusrocks - 12-22-2011, 04:04 AM