This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Java and SonicStage issues???
(12-20-2011, 04:48 PM)serio Wrote: you need to turn the log window on (go to debug>tools>logger>show logger and set it to log level: info)

Ok, attached is my INFO/Log. As you'll probably notice in the Log, it said it couldn't decode the music; this is my main problem and the music used to work all the time. Now, it never works. Also, the game crashed (as in, the screen went black [like it was loading] and never came back) after the cutscene where Ventus knocks the X-Blade out of Vanitas's hands. It crashes whether I skip the cutscene or watch all of it (which I did in this instance). Also, when I closed out the program, it briefly popped up on the command prompt window something about JPCSP Allegrex Compiler or something right before it closed. Not sure what the problem is. Should I reinstall Java and SonicStage?

Note: The following settings were enabled on the Video tab: "Use Vertex Cache" "Use Shaders (experimental)" "Disable UBO..." "Enable VAO..." "Enable saving of GE screen to textures instead of memory" and "Enable decoding of indexed textures... in shader..." The game goes much faster with these settings, and it crashed when I had no Video settings enabled. Also, for the Media tab, I had: "Use Media Engine" "Extract media files to TMP folder" and "Decode audio files with SonicStage".

Thanks for any and all help!

Attached Files
.zip   log.zip (Size: 11.9 KB / Downloads: 88)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Java and SonicStage issues??? - by ventusrocks - 12-20-2011, 06:26 PM