This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems running own-dumped games
Hello everyone

I'm new here but I tried to run my games many times on rpcs3... without success...Undecided

I own a PS3, a consequent library of (mainly japanese) games and a 'LG BD BH16NS40' drive on PC...
I tried to dump some of them using the method described in the quickstart guide but the resulting dumped disc always fail to load in rpcs3 with the error message:
Code:
E LDR: Invalid or unsupported file format: J:\Temp\PS3-discs\BLJM60215/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN
(this is for my japanese version of Catherine)

In fact, I think I have the same decrypting problem as user Matstriker had on this thread: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....113&page=6

I patch my .iso with .ird file in 'PS3 ISO Patcher'--> OK message
But when I use 'isoTools 1.34.9' to open/decrypt my patched .iso I always get the following message:
Code:
20:38: Using Default Keys
20:38: Using default public key
20:38: Drive E: is NOT a PS3 drive
20:38: Drive G: is NOT a PS3 drive
20:39: System.IO.FileLoadException: Invalid file type
   à IsoTools.Streams.IsoToolsStream..ctor(String path, Boolean calculateHash)
   à IsoTools.IsoCryptoClass.AnalyseISO(String fileName)
20:39: Failed, invalid ISO J:\Temp\PS3-discs\BLJM60215.ISO

I really don't understand why as I'm sure my .iso is correct (I use imgBurn to create it and I can access the disc's file structure without problem)...

If somebody got an idea to help me... thanks.