This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374
just tried disabling all optiions and i get the same result invisible characters / black screen on world map

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 5.51 KB / Downloads: 95)
custom debug log
sceGe_user, sceDisplay and sceMpeg

started logging when I loaded save game stopped log after it displayed screen , turned debug on again when it goes to world map

Attached Files
.rar   log.rar (Size: 81.93 KB / Downloads: 84)
is this game still doing the whole invisible characters thing? am just curious if its playable on r2146

(04-18-2011, 08:29 AM)hyakki Wrote: custom debug log
sceGe_user, sceDisplay and sceMpeg

started logging when I loaded save game stopped log after it displayed screen , turned debug on again when it goes to world map
yeah game still has invisible characters.
(05-27-2011, 09:12 PM)hyakki Wrote: yeah game still has invisible characters.
Any improvement with r2154?
no still invisible characters. i keep hoping for more game compatibility i guess that will come with time

(05-28-2011, 08:32 AM)gid15 Wrote:
(05-28-2011, 08:32 AM)gid15 Wrote:
tested in 2156,
characters are still invisible but the game gets to the world map now ..... (well almost) used to show just a black screen now it shows this

attached world map save since its quite a feat getting there Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   ULUS10374SO10003.rar (Size: 250.08 KB / Downloads: 86)
r2158 fixes the world map and the character is visible on the world map

they are still invisible in the towns though.

its a start which is a good thing

(05-29-2011, 09:55 PM)hyakki Wrote: r2158 fixes the world map and the character is visible on the world map

they are still invisible in the towns though.
some characters are now visible with r2167 new options, but still glitch where they sometimes appear and dissappear, or show up behind buildings ..etc and mispositioned items (like the chests and the pink hair girl in the screen shot should be next to the very top building.),

also the options slows it down considerably on the world map.
but still nice work good to see some progress on this game Smile