This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374
(11-07-2012, 08:43 PM)hyakki Wrote:
(11-07-2012, 07:32 PM)Scruffybaby! Wrote: I use 64bit version btw. Here are some screens of my game and settings. Maybe it's a hardware issue? As you can see certain things show up.

Yeah something definitely looks wrong with your display try these settings.

No luck. Even with those settings enabled I still can only see certain objects. Notice when software rendering is off and most npcs are invisible the kid near the bottom is visible and when I stand next to him I become visible as well. When I go into certain towns the same thing happens. I become visible near the bottom of the screen just for an instant, then disappear as soon as I move away from the area (usually near the entrance). I'm assuming it must be my rig as it's ancient. Thanks for all the advice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374 - by Scruffybaby! - 11-07-2012, 09:23 PM