This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374
Basically it gives me an error saying something like "thread on ps_main" or "thread on GUI", not sure what it means.

The freezing happens usually when i am at the shopping or if i enter into a room/city/dungeon too much. The black screen that happens during the load of a different room will not go away, however if i open the menu i can hear the sound, it's like the game is not frozen but i can't see anything.

I will add the Saving ge and change the Xss2 to Xss8, the rest was already enabled as default.

Thanks

Edit:

Enabling the Saving Ge to texture stop the game from running smoothly

Edit2:

After i changed Xss2m to Xss8m i still recieve the same error which is:

Exception in thread ps_main
Exception: java_lang.outofmemoryError thrown from the uncaughtExceptionHnalder in thread ps_main

Messages In This Thread
RE: STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374 - by crono86 - 10-30-2012, 02:50 PM