This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374
(08-16-2012, 06:19 AM)tyvar Wrote: I'm decided to try r2687 on a AMD FX-6200 with a Radeon HD7950, and when I try to use software rendering model I get a black screen after the video plays.

Do you want a log? if so how would I about getting one for you?

I can confirm this bug, I was slightly testing this game a bit more today and was able to also reproduce the black screen bug in software mode, on certain battle effects (like thunder cloud) the screen just turns black, though the game is still running you can still hear fighting and you can control the character, unfortunately the only way to get the screen back is restart the emulator, sometimes it also happens after the intro video but that seems random?

(thunder cloud)
    ->    
Code:
197830 [ps_main] WARN  hle.sceGe_user - sceGeListEnQueue can't enqueue duplicate list address

Attached Files
.zip   Log_r2687(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 19.66 KB / Downloads: 91)

Messages In This Thread
RE: STAR OCEAN: First Departure - ULUS10374 - by hyakki - 08-16-2012, 12:02 PM