This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sora no Otoshimono: DokiDoki Summer Vacation - JAP - ULJM05639
Thread on the old forum:
http://jpcsp.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=7756

r1736

I put this in half-playable because it has some minor problems.

There are errors in showing the pictures, it goes black for a very short time and then shows the picture (so to say it flickers), it shows then the message "sceGeListEnQueue can't enqueue duplicate list" and sometime even "PSP_GE_LIST_STALL_REACHED" but it always goes further (unlike other games I encountered with that message), at the start you have to say "NO" to the savegame, right after the menu again "NO"; with voice and music, it has also some distortions during drawing the pictures, also problems with some kanji symbols not correctly drawn in the text

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   soradsv.7z (Size: 11.14 KB / Downloads: 119)
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
just wanted to mention, r1850, the saving is now possible with the "avoid error 0x801103c7 in savedata mode 8" option on. selecting yes will create a save file, go further and not ask for it anymore. it's also possible to save and load once the game lets you.

there doesn't seem to be any graphical corruption anymore either.
r1931

Settings: Use Media Engine + Decode with SonicStage

I can confirm serio's observations: Game plays well now without any graphical problems, Voice is good, Music is good
JPCSP games tested with Athlon X2 4850e, 4 GB RAM, Radeon HD 3300 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.3.11653, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
PPSSPP games tested with Intel i3, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 2000 (onboard), OpenGL: 3.1.0 Build 6.14.10.5421, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
awesome anime enjoyed it .... just wanted to ask is this game avalidable in english ?
(01-05-2011, 10:42 AM)nikolassj Wrote: awesome anime enjoyed it .... just wanted to ask is this game avalidable in english ?

Not to my knowledge. Most of the japanese games never see an english release Sad
ah damn....most of the jap games are better then the eng games Sad only dbz and naruto are being translated Tongue (jap games)
well too bad then i'll need to learn some jap Big Grin kidding
Jpcsp r2055
setting default
enable media engine + decode audio SonicStage + use non-native fonts flash0

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   log.rar (Size: 2.9 KB / Downloads: 83)
Mobo:Gigabyte (GA-78LMT-USB3) CPU:AMD FX-6300 RAM:G-Skill 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3 PC12800 VGA:Sapphire R7 265 2GB OS:Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1