This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crimson Gem Saga - US - ULUS10400
(07-28-2011, 03:00 PM)king777 Wrote: dell insipron 19
pentium ® dual core
cpu E5300 @ 2.60 ghz
ram 4.00 gb
system 64 bit
and the graphic card i don't know where to find that info but i don't mind being schooled im new to this and thank you for the reply look forward to the help

the reason you cant find the graphic card is most likely that you got none: your notebook most likely has shared memory onboard graphic. at the current state of the emulator 15-20 fps might be the highest you can get with most games. tweaking some options via hyakkis launcher (or waiting half a year for newer revs) might help get the fps up.
thanks a bunch it only does that on the crimson gem game when the ge graphics is checked but when its not i get 40-60 fps this is the only game i have that problem with and the screen flashes when ge graphics is disabled all my other games work pretty good
so with this said could it just be the iso i downloaded ?
[youtube]nvyD2tJK89s[/youtube]
here is a video to help explain things this is with ge graphics unchecked
anyone fixed the problem with the size of the game ?? ( Que no se descentre cuando se agrande :S )

" I grow tired of you! "
hi i have been tasting this game with JPCSP its playable there is no denying in that but the characters voice is broken at r1898 onward
no one still can explain why my screen is flashing like that i've tried different builds and all this is the absolute only game i have this problem with someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont think you can get help here if you have downloaded your game king777 if you havent noticed that yet

as for this game the sound problem still consist with the latest release
Hi Im running this with the latest build on the website. However it only reaches a "now loading..." screen, which I imagine is the first screen of the game. Using the debugger, i seem to just receive a loop. Im on OSX.
r2687
software mode test,
Looks for the most part ok until where I could test to, some of the window masks have a black square though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Log_r2687(64bit)_INFO.zip (Size: 6.3 KB / Downloads: 115)