This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i found two problem in two computer
psp 
i have win XP computer i using the latest jpcsp and run the iso file it eventually appear an error "the display format is not compatible with jpcsp or the anti-aliasing settings is not supported to your display" and i also have win 7 it did run the iso file but unfortunately the game so slow to play it. so i hope i can get some info to change my jpcsp to older and what application or settings that make the game speed faster to make the fps above 25
What did you set the resolution to in the Display settings? That error sounds like you have the display settings set to something that either your monitor or video card can not handle.

The only thing you can truly do to make a game go faster is using Save GE to Texture, but I'm assuming the slow speed is because your computer lacks a good video card, processor, or RAM.

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 970 3.7 GHz, GPU: Geforce GTX 550 Ti, Ram: 16 GB, Windows 7 64-bit
if u say the WIN XP i only have 512mb ram and 1280x800 resolution display and the WIN 7 is 1gb ram maybe 2 gb cuz have virtual memory and the display is default probably need the older version to use that emulator and i play the game is hatsune miku project diva and the hastune miku project diva 2nd even i download hatsune miku project diva extend only left is the pc version so i want to play the psp version this type of game
(12-20-2011, 06:29 PM)uryuuishida75@yahoo.com Wrote: even i download hatsune miku project diva extend

@uryuuishida75@yahoo.com : go die in a chemical fire you pirate.
CPU: Intel C2D E8500 @4.2 GHZ GPU: MSI Radeon 6870 Twin Frozr II 1024MB (920/1050)
RAM: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 5-5-5-15
what the heck how i suppose to know that and take something like this
well, it should be common sense that talking about piracy and other illegal activities is usually going to get you banned from just about anywhere.