This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star [NPUB31579]
Absolutely nothing. Not sure which engine it uses, but I think it's also running on the PhyreEngine like the Atelier games and Ar Tonelico Qoga? Due to this I tried the whole Ar Tonelico thing with Load liblv2.sprx only and checking libfs.sprx but it didn't change anything.

It stops loading with

Code:
U {PPU[0x1000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x0003da8c]} cellGcmSys TODO: cellGcmSetSecondVHandler(handler=0x0)

Log attached.

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 54 KB / Downloads: 90)
Nah, Atelier Escha & Logy and Ar Nosurge (and Shallie and Sophie) use the Koei Tecmo Dynasty Warriors/Dead or Alive engine. Prior to Gust being acquired by Koei Tecmo they did use PhyreEngine and these work fine in RPCS3 now. Atelier Ayesha was the last game on the old engine.

Every Koei Tecmo game released ~2014 and later fail to boot in the same way. This may be a libgcm issue, but we don't really know. "cellGcmSys TODO: cellGcmSetSecondVHandler(handler=0x0)" is a red herring, the parameter handler = 0 just means disable so for RPCS3 to do nothing is actually correct in this case Tongue
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
It kinda works now: https://youtu.be/mYkEvJTJxzw I get similar results with Atelier Shallie.
(07-03-2017, 03:04 PM)rauldj Wrote: It kinda works now: https://youtu.be/mYkEvJTJxzw I get similar results with Atelier Shallie.

Doesn't work for me. Still White Screen with no FPS displayed.

Attached Files
.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 38.05 KB / Downloads: 103)
Crashes in the loading screen after the company intros.

Attached Files
.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 208.37 KB / Downloads: 94)
Goes ingame now, like the disc version. Seems to have a longer loading time though and the same graphic glitches.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 183.05 KB / Downloads: 90)
Moving to ingame
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Like [BLUS31478] Savepoints and Gathering Points are displayed now.

Attached Files
.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 191.21 KB / Downloads: 105)
Moving to playable