This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demon's Souls Black screen in game
ps3 
Maybe someone help me. First launch was worked.. Later its become black.
Like this
[Image: DrlO3jBIvJzxRA.png]
I was change some settings. But later, return all settings .. But black screen still exist.
P.s. I can hear sounds, but game behind this black.

Fixed. Just start game as NEW. (Not load).
Happens at random. Restart the game and have write color buffers on.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Thank you, Shadow. I'll try this later. I'll boot the game a lot of times, hoping for the best.
So did it work? I have this same issue and I tried turning write color buffers on and now it keeps getting stuck in the loading menu...
Keep restarting. It can also randomly hang on loading screens. And loading some areas seem to hang more often than others. For example I always get into the tutorial but The Nexus only works maybe 1/4 times... Some more work is needed on RPCS3 :p
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
"write color buffers on" did the trick for me. It runs surprisingly well on my Lenovo Y50 laptop! (15 - 20 fps). Unbelievable.
Demon's Souls - black screen when "write color buffers" enabled issue.