This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help for beginer :D
ps3 
Hi everyone, greetings, im new here in Rpcs3.

ive just installed it about 3 days ago, and cant play the game yet. I dont quite understand about log etc, so i need some help from you people who are more expert than i am hehe ^_^.
The game im trying to play is :
1. Disgaea 3
2. Disgaea 4

my pc Spec are :
1. Intel core i3-2100 CPU @3.10 GHz with windows x64 bit
2. GeForce GT 730 Graphics card
3. 12 GB RAM ( 8 + 4 )

Ive tried to download and follow all the step carefully to make sure i can play my rpcs3, but it i cant seems to play it with all the guide from youtube.
Im going to attach the SS of my problems and .txt of the log from the game.
Hopefully someone can help me ^^ .
thanks before Big Grin

Regards

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.txt   Disgaea rpcs3 log.txt (Size: 93.56 KB / Downloads: 58)
You have incorrectly installed PS3 firmware.
Remove the contents off dev_flash folder and follow https://rpcs3.net/quickstart to install it. Always use the official guide and not outdated ones from youtube.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Thank you Very Much Annie, you're a great help Big Grin
I can finally play the disgaea even though is a bit lag XD

uhmm but my disgaea 4 seems having a bit problem and im going to attach the log again ....
once again sorry to disturbing u Sad im really new in this kind of things

regards

Attached Files
.txt   Disgaea 4 erorr2 log.txt (Size: 41.66 KB / Downloads: 58)
Read this: http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=171465

Attach the full log file rpcs3.log by putting it in a .zip and attaching it here on the forums.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Sory sshadow Annie... its seems that the problems r within my pc not the log XD ive tried to w8 a lil longer than before and it works, its just that the game is working very slow cuz of my
low quality Graphics card and proccessor it seems XD
Anyway, Thanks for ur kind reply and guidance for a newbie like me Smile im very grateful

Regards