This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix [BLUS31212]
Same as above, using my old core i7-860 I got full speed in this game using recompiler, no sound, some glitches on Sora's face and hangs when I talk to Titus at the end of the video

Attached Files
.rar   kh.rar (Size: 1.04 MB / Downloads: 92)
People in videogames are blind

Dark Devils Translations team
[Image: unknown.png]

Works fine on latest master build 0.0.3-5388. Sound is good, no "AC Unity faceless bug", steady 30 FPS on i7 4770K + recompilers + Vulkan.
Possible candidate to playable category.
Last revision fix the freezing issue and the sound problems, now it works with sound and not freezing at all Smile

Log
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!pFMx2YZD!g0GYxR5Yts75x3g9vKv8W7k_Z5V2OCMpKnEFm9g_SVE
People in videogames are blind

Dark Devils Translations team
Nice one to get Playable! Moved.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
I've been playing for a few hours. Mostly great (in fact, next to no glitches with Vulkan). Unfortunately the game isn't playable to finish. The main issue is the bug that Aeternal600 noted in the European version http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread....659&page=4

Like he says, normally the effect lasts for a short moment [and appears to simply overlay the last image from a recent framebuffer?]. However, there are some areas where there is a full-screen effect that causes that framebuffer to be displayed permanently. For instance, in Atlantica there's a sort of underwater effect and so you just see the framebuffer image gently moving. I didn't grab a video, but here's a screenshot:

[Image: ubw8sD5.png]

EDIT: I tried again with all GPU optional settings disabled, and I get the same effect but with a black background under the health meters and UI.
I've only run Kingdom Hearts Final Mix for an hour or so, most issues are small graphical bugs, audio slowdown and the builtin vsync not yielding the desired effect but also I found this:

No dynamic shadows when using vulkan
[Image: DxQnWTx.png]
log
I would normally just ignore an issue like this but it does cause issues when fighting Shadow heartless.

the shadows work in opengl but many skin textures are blue, occasionally flickering normal then back
[Image: kzqK8Cq.png]
log

No other settings effect either of these issues. Tested using v0.0.3-3-d8c449a Alpha. I can give system info if necessary.
Im getting pretty good play-ability on Vulkan, only issues i have come across are
Inside Monstro, had to revert to OpenGL with Write Colour buggers as the textures after the mouth wouldn't load.
And finally i just get black at Atlantica. You can swim around see the hud just not were you are going XD
Tried with multiple GPU settings. Going to try DX12 to see what that does (if it loads)
I'm not having any issues rending shadows in vulkan wroth (though they do flicker from time to time)

http://puu.sh/xbPtq/3e04f589e0.jpg

Perhaps you simply aren't using the correct settings?
Been away for a couple weeks. Updated to 0.0.3-5916 (dfc970c9) and was able to get shadows working on Vulkan by enabling "Write Color Buffers"

... thing is, could have sworn I tried that already... well, it works now at least

[Image: Xb9llir.png]
[Image: qnvVSzr.png]

Also seems RPCS3 has moved their forum to forums.rpcs3.net the threads have been copied but you'll want to register and start posting there since ALL related links point there.