This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales of Graces f [BLES01617]
(07-19-2017, 12:32 AM)Butz_san Wrote: This is the log

Possibly graphics driver crash from RPCS3 doing something bad...

(07-23-2017, 05:19 AM)zerocold1981 Wrote: And I will share the log. It's big, I tried different settings in it, volcano, opengl. Version of the emulator for person 5, but on new assemblies as well, so I think it does not depend on it. If required, I can download another and post a log.
That is only incomplete console output, not the log file. rpcs3.log is found next to rpcs3.exe.

For both of you, try to enable strict rendering mode. Also try the earlier reported good version: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(07-24-2017, 01:25 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 12:32 AM)Butz_san Wrote: This is the log

Possibly graphics driver crash from RPCS3 doing something bad...

(07-23-2017, 05:19 AM)zerocold1981 Wrote: And I will share the log. It's big, I tried different settings in it, volcano, opengl. Version of the emulator for person 5, but on new assemblies as well, so I think it does not depend on it. If required, I can download another and post a log.
That is only incomplete console output, not the log file. rpcs3.log is found next to rpcs3.exe.

For both of you, try to enable strict rendering mode. Also try the earlier reported good version: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts

In last revisions of RPCS3 the game is working again Smile
People in videogames are blind

Dark Devils Translations team
(07-24-2017, 04:56 PM)Butz_san Wrote: In last revisions of RPCS3 the game is working again Smile

Thank you, I saw your video on YouTube. If I am not mistaken
I7-2600, RX 480 G1 8GB, win10x64
The game keeps freezing after the tutorial, memory access violation or something like that, here is the log

(07-26-2017, 07:55 AM)zerocold1981 Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 04:56 PM)Butz_san Wrote: In last revisions of RPCS3 the game is working again Smile

Thank you, I saw your video on YouTube. If I am not mistaken

Yes, I made a video on youtube, same user as here in the forum Smile.

The game was working in a couple of revisions ago without freezing, but after a few revisions later became broken :C

Attached Files
.rar   TOG_memoryaccess.rar (Size: 400.79 KB / Downloads: 84)
People in videogames are blind

Dark Devils Translations team
Game is pretty much playable on OpenGL (with Strict Rendering Mode). Don't use Vulkan for now as it causes sever slowdowns and freezes (EDIT: a fix is in the works, PR #3241).
Also set framelimit to 30 fps, otherwise it is too fast (for some reason, auto framelimit is always set at 60, when only the ingame menu and skits are supposed to reach that framerate).
And don't forget to delete the cache every time you want to play the game, or you'll only get a black screen.

Log
i7 2600K @ 4.0GHz, AMD R9 Nano @ 1050MHz
Need a log file to move the thread and update compat db, per the submission guidelines.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)