This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Hawk's Project 8 [BLUS30011]
rpcs3-v0.0.1-2017-02-26-dbe24fc1_win64

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3hawk8.rar (Size: 49.64 KB / Downloads: 119)
ingame, character is spinning, doesnt react to input but in menus yes

[Image: GAg8R64.png]

[Image: QSxKhyC.png]
the game could be almost playable (slow but seems the game works fine except the controls). controls doesnt work, if devs could look into it and make a fix

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3thp8.zip (Size: 376.41 KB / Downloads: 89)
RPCS3 v0.0.2-12-73893b5 Alpha

Controls started to work, can skate around, cant skip intros/cutscenes. training level about 10 fps in other levels about 3 fps.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   RPCS3thp8.zip (Size: 723.76 KB / Downloads: 98)
This game is running a bit more smoothly now, although I wouldn't say it's playable yet.

This game is definitely more playable now than ever, I rarely get drops under 10fps now.

Missing log, also I assume it's not on master builds.
Still Ingame anyways, needs a bit more performance.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(07-23-2017, 01:32 AM)Annie Wrote: Missing log, also I assume it's not on master builds.
Still Ingame anyways, needs a bit more performance.

Sorry, I didn't mean that in the sense of requesting you move it to the playable section, I just meant that the game is running better than ever.
It's playable until u run out of memory cos memory leak or just cos insane spam houndreds of ·E 0:26:30.099454 {rsx::thread} RSX: Depth texture bound to pipeline with unexpected format 0x95 per minute.

no log my pc crashed, but it was just depth texture spam and compiling shaders