This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RPCS3 Progress Report January 2017
The first monthly RPCS3 progress report is now live over at our new blog. Check it out!
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
ps3 
Would like to ask whether this summer can achieve LLE solid automatic matching
(02-06-2017, 11:00 PM)cjr1982 Wrote: Would like to ask whether this summer can achieve LLE solid automatic matching

Maybe this or next month.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Roadmap says
"Implement PS3 firmware installer. Users only need to provide correct PS3UPDAT.PUP file and it will be automatically unpacked into /dev_flash."
Does this mean that the XMB menu is coming up? I don't know exactly what is inside dev_flash
Novo no RPCS3? Não seja BR, tome alguns links úteis:

RPCS3 para recém-chegados
Diretrizes para novos jogos
Vocabulário na emulação

i7-2600k ~4.5Ghz|GTX 1080 STRIX OC|24GB RAM
(02-08-2017, 04:27 AM)Kilowog01 Wrote: Roadmap says
"Implement PS3 firmware installer. Users only need to provide correct PS3UPDAT.PUP file and it will be automatically unpacked into /dev_flash."
Does this mean that the XMB menu is coming up? I don't know exactly what is inside dev_flash

No no, it just means that all LLE modules will be extracted from an easy to obtain PS3 firmware update file. They are included on every single disc for example. A PS3UPDAT.PUP file actually contains the full PS3 OS, but we are just interested in LLE modules. Maybe also font files and such.
I Find in Internet Software fast and small For extracted "dev_flash" of PS3UPDAT.PUP
Can I Introduction ؟
If PS2 emulation development is anything to go by, it will take around 10-ish years before we have 1 to 1 emulation, graphics and speed wise, I'm betting.

I've been an avid follower of the PS2 emulation scene since it started in the early 2000s. Started being able to play the games I liked around 2008-2010. Rest followed in the years after.
(02-15-2017, 12:07 PM)icemann Wrote: If PS2 emulation development is anything to go by, it will take around 10-ish years before we have 1 to 1 emulation, graphics and speed wise, I'm betting.

I've been an avid follower of the PS2 emulation scene since it started in the early 2000s. Started being able to play the games I liked around 2008-2010. Rest followed in the years after.

pcsx2 is a low level emulator, it can run the PS2 BIOS for example. The goal of RPCS3 is not (yet?) to run the PS3 OS but to simply run the games, ideally via high level emulation all the way, although practically with some low level emulation of certain massive modules for now. Point is that 1 to 1 emulation is not even the goal so a better comparison would be other high level emulators like JPCSP.