This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [BLES01555]
(08-12-2017, 02:16 PM)Shunreal Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 04:07 PM)hadxmen Wrote:

Vulkan is working now. Still there are some small graphic bugs, but nothing game breaking. Performance boost is great.

Which settings did you use ?

Which CPU ?

You don't need any special settings just recompilers and vulkan but make sure you use exactly the build linked above i tried some of the builds released today and whatever fix is in this build is not included in the newer builds from today since Vulkan is allrdy broken again there.
(08-12-2017, 04:37 PM)tet666 Wrote: You don't need any special settings just recompilers and vulkan but make sure you use exactly the build linked above i tried some of the builds released today and whatever fix is in this build is not included in the newer builds from today since Vulkan is allrdy broken again there.

what your specs? i used the same build but it freezes on both vulkan and OGL on this build. graphics are fixed but freezes happens every 1-2 min in game.
i got 6700k and a 1070GTX
It's WIP stuff, it is expect to not work very well per definition of being WIP.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
I am using 5662, vulkan and open gl crashing in like 1 min or so, help pls

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 390.2 KB / Downloads: 87)
(08-12-2017, 11:34 PM)ssshadow Wrote: It's WIP stuff, it is expect to not work very well per definition of being WIP.

yes iknow, but the above video was showing much stable gameplay so i assumed i might have something wrong.
(08-12-2017, 12:47 AM)tet666 Wrote:
(08-11-2017, 08:27 PM)hadxmen Wrote: Download link:

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts

Lastest version:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts

I found this by changing build number up to "Build not found or access denied." ;D

thanks

OMG! Max FPS in world map EVEN if I look so that I see as many objects as possible.
(08-12-2017, 05:03 PM)saviourshah Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 04:37 PM)tet666 Wrote: You don't need any special settings just recompilers and vulkan but make sure you use exactly the build linked above i tried some of the builds released today and whatever fix is in this build is not included in the newer builds from today since Vulkan is allrdy broken again there.

what your specs? i used the same build but it freezes on both vulkan and OGL on this build. graphics are fixed but freezes happens every 1-2 min in game.

i5-4690K and Gtx1070 game doesn't freeze at all but Vulkan produces the same broken gfx with flickering polygons on the screen in any build bevore or after the one linked above so whatever fixed Vulkan is only merged in that build.
(08-13-2017, 12:49 PM)tet666 Wrote:

i5-4690K and Gtx1070 game doesn't freeze at all but Vulkan produces the same broken gfx with flickering polygons on the screen in any build bevore or after the one linked above so whatever fixed Vulkan is only merged in that build.

not really, I have tryed some builds after that build and they all not flickering but freezes for me
(08-13-2017, 03:47 PM)qos Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 12:49 PM)tet666 Wrote:

not really, I have tryed some builds after that build and they all not flickering but freezes for me

The flickering artifacts in Vulkan are only gone in kd-11s vertex_rewrite branch builds for me (which makes sense since it has a fix for that) maybe try a newer build from that branch.
(08-15-2017, 06:58 PM)tet666 Wrote: The flickering artifacts in Vulkan are only gone in kd-11s vertex_rewrite branch builds for me (which makes sense since it has a fix for that) maybe try a newer build from that branch.
yes all the kd-11 vertex_rewrite builds has graphics fix under vulkan but they freez for me within 1-2 min after i start game. only freezes when im inside gameplay. on start menu it can be hours without freezing.