This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCIV issue which wasn't there in earlier RPCS3 versions
Hi,
I'm sort of new to emulation, and I've made an interesting observation when playing a modded version of SCIV Angel

In all the newer versions of RPCS3 that I've tried, when character models are loading onto the screen, the game freezes with the following error:
Unknown cull face 0x2

This error did NOT appear when running RPCS3 v0.0.1-4529-45D4126 Pre-Alpha (dated 2016 07 03) in D3D12, and also did not appear when running RPCS3 v0.0.1-4639-8e0226a Pre-Alpha (dated 2016 09 15) in Vulkan (though it did appear with this latter version in D3D12).

Any idea if these sort of issues are of interest and worth mentioning in the future?

It must be said that this error does not affect the standard version of the game, and the RPCS3 community are doing a great job with making games run faster!