This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales Of Xillia [NPUB31136]
Shouldn't this be moved to the "Half-Playable Games" section?
I can't even get in game, i'm getting:
Code:
E {rsx::thread} RSX: Failed to compile shader: Fragment shader failed to compile with the following errors:
ERROR: 0:78: error(#132) Syntax error: "." parse error
ERROR: error(#273) 1 compilation errors.  No code generated

F {rsx::thread} class gl::glsl::link_exception thrown: linkage failed: 'Fragment shader(s) were not successfully compiled before glLinkProgram() was called.  Link failed.
'

Attached Files
.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 424.05 KB / Downloads: 79)
(10-18-2016, 09:43 PM)EmuBench Wrote: I can't even get in game, i'm getting:
Code:
E {rsx::thread} RSX: Failed to compile shader: Fragment shader failed to compile with the following errors:
ERROR: 0:78: error(#132) Syntax error: "." parse error
ERROR: error(#273) 1 compilation errors.  No code generated

F {rsx::thread} class gl::glsl::link_exception thrown: linkage failed: 'Fragment shader(s) were not successfully compiled before glLinkProgram() was called.  Link failed.
'
You can load savedata to intro game

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-10-2016, 10:46 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Maybe it looks a bit less broken now, but on OpenGL it quickly crashes with some explicit error messages. I have redacted an endless spam of "·E {PPU[0x70000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x010b1874]} sys_memory: sys_memory_get_page_attribute(addr=0xd000f510, attr=*0xd000f470)" and similar from the log.

Complete log file:

Screenshot:
Tales Of Xillia 2 There is also a crash problem,The play finished on the crash

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi is there an update on this? It has been months/ a year.
Still broken on OpenGL but work is ongoing

Code:
E {rsx::thread} RSX: Src type 3 used, please report this to a developer.
E {rsx::thread} RSX: Failed to compile shader: 0(71) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ')' at token "."

F {rsx::thread} class gl::glsl::link_exception thrown: linkage failed: 'Fragment info
-------------
0(71) : error C0000: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting ')' at token "."
(0) : error C2003: incompatible options for link
'
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)