This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game [NPUB30162]
I'll mess around with the settings and see if I can get 1.03 to work better. On the fourth ex-boyfriend's levels I encountered one nasty glitch that almost broke my ability to beat the game. In the garden you can fall below the bridge into a level of the game where you're supposed to just die but you get stuck under the enemies and items and you can't get back up. Has anyone else experienced this issue? It was bad enough that I now avoid the bridge altogether and jump over it. Also, in the shrine/temple just before the garden a series of boulders are supposed to attack you but they currently just fall at the right side of the screen with no difficulty. This isn't supposed to happen. These are the only two glitches I've encountered.
Update:
Using the today's build, 1.03 works perfect + all the DLC!!

They stated in May report though the input was fixed (works with all input now supposedly) but I can still only get input recognized with a PS4 pad. Anyone else?
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
I'm getting 60fps on menus, but once I get to gameplay, at the very start of the game, I go down to like 13fps.
Is this normal for an i7 3770?
(06-08-2017, 03:44 AM)hecta Wrote: I'm getting 60fps on menus, but once I get to gameplay, at the very start of the game, I go down to like 13fps.
Is this normal for an i7 3770?

Use PPU LLVM + SPU ASMJIT + Vulkan + GPU Texture Scaling.

I saw even FX 6300 run at 60 fps.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
Are you guys able to use non-PS4 pads on this game? I can only get a PS4 pad to work.
(06-08-2017, 03:42 PM)legend80 Wrote: Are you guys able to use non-PS4 pads on this game? I can only get a PS4 pad to work.

My keyboard works fine
every time i try keyboard i get an access violation error
Everyone check that you are on the latest nightly https://rpcs3.net/compatibility?b
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
going to the latest nightly (0.0.2-4839) has made the keyboard work for me along with xinput
Ugh, I forgot I set the pad to ps4 in the game's CUSTOM cfg. Whoops.

SO, that means this game is pretty much perfect then now?? Tongue Title updates, input, gfx, everything seems great now.

Another beat 'em up gem preserved!