This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game [NPUB30162]
(05-27-2017, 10:05 PM)jessman1988 Wrote: It needs to be preserved in it's entirety. I am so thankful to the creators of this emulator.

Amen.
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
New update. I was testing 2 player gameplay again and the inputs randomly interfere with each other, i.e., when my son was ramming on buttons it would randomly make me execute the command that he was pressing and vice versa. It's not fully playable with multiplayer. At least I'm having fun testing it and on the plus side using the Guest account just piggybacks on player one's data.
Hey, i was wondering if someone could give me a little help?

I have managed to get the game to run fine, but i cannot for the life of me get it to pick up any inputs, so im stuck on the screen where it shows you when its saving.

I have a DS4 pad connected via USB using DS4Windows and its working fine there, but RPCS3 does not want to know.

I know the game currently needs the Pad Handler to be set to DS4, but it will not acknowledge my controller. Am i missing something?
Probably DS4Windows is conflicting. You don't need any of those programs for input, just plugging the DualShock 4 in and selecting DualShock 4 is enough.
Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X, Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
Laptop: Intel i7 6700HQ, Intel HD 530, 2x8G 2133MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: FX-8350, R9 280X, 2x4G 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
(05-29-2017, 12:41 PM)Annie Wrote: Probably DS4Windows is conflicting. You don't need any of those programs for input, just plugging the DualShock 4 in and selecting DualShock 4 is enough.

I have tried that too, and still nothing...

Any other thoughts?

EDIT: Got it working, found the issue is because i was using version 1.3 of the game and, it just failed to load. Reverted back to 1.1 and it worked a treat..

Now to find out how to unlock the full version of the game...
(05-29-2017, 12:50 PM)thepspgamer Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 12:41 PM)Annie Wrote: Probably DS4Windows is conflicting. You don't need any of those programs for input, just plugging the DualShock 4 in and selecting DualShock 4 is enough.

I have tried that too, and still nothing...

Any other thoughts?

EDIT: Got it working, found the issue is because i was using version 1.3 of the game and, it just failed to load. Reverted back to 1.1 and it worked a treat..

Now to find out how to unlock the full version of the game...
Yes, 1.3 TU doesn't work currently.

Download PSNstuff > download the trial unlock pkg + rap > install
Intel Core i7 6700k @ 4.5 ghz. / GeForce GTX 970 / 16 Gig Ram / Win 10
Are you talking about 1.3 or 1.03? 1.03 working fine (and with bluetooth connection too)
So, as of now there's no way to play it with a 360 joystick?
(05-29-2017, 08:27 PM)Snatch Wrote: Are you talking about 1.3 or 1.03? 1.03 working fine (and with bluetooth connection too)

There's no 1.3. And can you define "working" for 1.03? Are you not experiencing the awful hanging and loading issues after the update?
(05-30-2017, 04:21 AM)jessman1988 Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 08:27 PM)Snatch Wrote: Are you talking about 1.3 or 1.03? 1.03 working fine (and with bluetooth connection too)

There's no 1.3. And can you define "working" for 1.03? Are you not experiencing the awful hanging and loading issues after the update?
Loading times is better with LLVM. Yes, there are poor performance(lag) in menu but gameplay is ok