This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disgaea D2 [BCAS20301]
Just the same as Disgaea 4, some stages always make FPS drops, but they make sound slow.
This game is the best Disgaea for now!!Big Grin

Load libraries:
- libadec.prx
- libat3dec.prx
- libatrac3plus.prx
- libatxdec.prx
- libl10n.prx
- libpamf.prx
- libresc.prx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx

PPU Decoder: Recompiler (LLVM)
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   RPCS3.zip (Size: 37.97 KB / Downloads: 214)
Throw this patch into rpcs3\data\[GAME_ID] folder for huge perfomance boost (Vulkan).
(04-30-2017, 08:50 PM)Phenomen Wrote: Throw this patch into rpcs3\data\[GAME_ID] folder for huge perfomance boost (Vulkan).

Do you just put that patch in the same folder as the rpcs3 build to get it working? And does that also work on the BLES01939 version?

I saw on the April Progress report that it might.
Read this: https://www.patreon.com/posts/march-progress-8627774
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(05-01-2017, 01:19 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Read this: https://www.patreon.com/posts/march-progress-8627774

I see. So I do just put it on the emulator folder. what is it about github issue tracker or discord though? I don't get that.
(05-01-2017, 01:52 PM)jazjaz36 Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 01:19 PM)ssshadow Wrote: Read this: https://www.patreon.com/posts/march-progress-8627774

I see. So I do just put it on the emulator folder. what is it about github issue tracker or discord though? I don't get that.

"Use github issue tracker or discord if you have questions about the patch"

So yes just drop the file in the emu folder with no additional steps.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(05-01-2017, 04:12 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 01:52 PM)jazjaz36 Wrote:

"Use github issue tracker or discord if you have questions about the patch"

So yes just drop the file in the emu folder with no additional steps.

Oh its a help page! Sorry about that. I got confused for a moment.

Okay. I just did it for Disgaea 3 and as commented there, it looks alright. I don't have D2 and I only realized that this is the chinese version. I assume that this would also work on the English version, but I assume that its still not yet playable in RPCS3 right?
It -should- work for any version of any Disgaea game. But you will have to check before and after frame rate to be sure.
(05-03-2017, 07:20 PM)ssshadow Wrote: It -should- work for any version of any Disgaea game. But you will have to check before and after frame rate to be sure.

I think it does, yeah. I was only able to try the English version of this game, which goes into a black page after the intro. That's understandable though as the compatibility isn't good yet. I think I'll just wait for the game to be compatible before trying again. Thanks
(05-03-2017, 11:50 PM)jazjaz36 Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 07:20 PM)ssshadow Wrote: It -should- work for any version of any Disgaea game. But you will have to check before and after frame rate to be sure.

I think it does, yeah. I was only able to try the English version of this game, which goes into a black page after the intro. That's understandable though as the compatibility isn't good yet. I think I'll just wait for the game to be compatible before trying again. Thanks

I have the English version and it works. You need to post the log file in the appropriate thread (not this one, this is about another version).

However IIRC it just randomly does that. Restart until it works.