This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reencrypting PGD?
Hey I'm just wondering if there was any way of reencrypting a PGD file I modified from a game, with the connector tool or otherwise, so I can reinsert it.

Thanks!
(12-14-2011, 02:02 PM)Whacka Wrote: Hey I'm just wondering if there was any way of reencrypting a PGD file I modified from a game, with the connector tool or otherwise, so I can reinsert it.

Thanks!

You could always use the "Extract original PGD files to TMP folder" option in the crypto tab of the config menu.
Funny thing, I spend more time on the forum instead of on emulators Tongue

Quote:You could always use the "Extract original PGD files to TMP folder" option in the crypto tab of the config menu.

Thanks! I've tried it but that only re-extracts the original encrypted file from the iso Sad
Hmm... Interesting question.
This could be quite tricky, but it's possible. Since I've fully reversed the BBCipher functions, which handle the main block encryption, I may be able to even code a small standalone application just for this purpose.
I'm still working on a few authoring tests related to the BBMac hashes, but I'll be sure to keep this updated. Smile