This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confusing
just ask,,,why i can get opengl 4.0 in gt630 card.
When i try to update the driver above version 340.65 its always get the yellow triangle..the latest driver too,,,got yellow triangle again..
Is there a way to get opengl 4,,sir?
Im really stressed...

Win xp and win 8 64bit
Ram 3g8
Hdd 500gb
Asus p5 se plus
8600gt to gt630??????

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

rpcs3 will not work on Windows XP, and I doubt Windows XP even supports modern OpenGL versions.

On Windows 8 it will work, just manually install the latest drivers from https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
yes,,i have win 8 and win 7 64bit too..
But always get yellow triangle...
With the latest driver too,,,
(02-02-2017, 02:37 PM)logan Wrote: yes,,i have win 8 and win 7 64bit too..

What yellow triangle? Where? Can you even run rpcs3? If you can post the full log file rpcs3.log. Put it in a .zip if it's too large to post here.
Asus N55SF, i7-2670QM (~2,8 ghz under typical load), GeForce GT 555M (only OpenGL)
(02-02-2017, 03:31 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 02:37 PM)logan Wrote: yes,,i have win 8 and win 7 64bit too..

What yellow triangle? Where? Can you even run rpcs3? If you can post the full log file rpcs3.log. Put it in a .zip if it's too large to post here.

In the device manager,,gt630 with exclamation mark/yellow triangle,,its says windows,,bla,bla,,bla,,error code 43..
Yes,,i can run rpcs3 as usual..but my gt630 only support opengl 3.3 :/
Rpcs3 only support opengl 4 above
This is a windows/hardware support question then, not a rpcs3 question. Anyway, if the device manager error 43 remains across different Windows versions and re installation of the Nvidia drivers then I think the card is broken because "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" could mean just that. IDK.

A working GT630 should support OpenGL 4.5.